About Taylor Lautner
Taylor Lautner is a popular American actor, voice actor, and model. He is best known for his role as Jacob Black in the Twilight film series. Lautner began his acting career playing bit roles in comedy series such as The Bernie Mac Show (2003) and My Wife and Kids (2004). He subsequently had supporting roles in movies such as Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005) and The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D (2005). Lautner became known among teenagers and preteens after starring in the movie adaptations of the Twilight book series, which consists of Twilight (2008), New Moon (2009), Eclipse (2010), and Breaking Dawn (2011).
30 interesting things most people don’t know about Taylor Lautner
• Taylor Lautner was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan, in 1992.
• He was a natural athlete who excelled in baseball, football, and martial arts.
• He was a part of the national karate team and won several junior world championships.
• He started acting at the age of seven, appearing in small roles in television shows and movies.
• He is a black belt in karate and has trained in several other martial arts, including kung fu, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and taekwondo.
• He was chosen to play Jacob Black in the Twilight movies after an open casting call.
• He was named one of GQ magazine’s 50 Most Stylish Men in the World in 2010.
• He was featured on the cover of the August 2009 issue of Rolling Stone magazine.
• His first lead role was in the film Abduction in 2011.
• He has a passion for cars and owns several vintage and luxury vehicles.
• He is an avid skier and snowboarder and enjoys taking trips to the slopes.
• He is a huge fan of the Chicago Bears and has attended several of their games.
• He was ranked #50 on People magazine’s list of Sexiest Men Alive in 2011.
• He is also a talented musician, playing multiple instruments, including guitar, piano, and drums.
• He has a rescue dog named Roxy and is a self-proclaimed animal lover.
• He is a supporter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation and has made several visits to wish-granting hospitals.
• He is a spokesperson for the charity Do Something and has made several appearances to promote the organization.
• He is a fan of classic rock and blues music and has often performed on stage.
• He is an avid surfer and often takes trips to the beach to catch some waves.
• He is a skilled poker player and has participated in several celebrity poker tournaments.
• He is a fan of the Detroit Red Wings and has attended several of their games.
• He is an avid fisherman and has gone on several fishing trips.
• He is a huge fan of the Star Wars franchise and has attended several fan conventions.
• He is a supporter of the Special Olympics and has made several appearances at their events.
• He is a supporter of the USO and has visited several military bases around the world.
• He is an advocate for the LGBT community and has made several appearances in support of their causes.