About Daniel Radcliffe
Daniel Radcliffe is best known for his role as Harry Potter in the eponymous 8-film series. After the success of the Harry Potter films, Radcliffe has gone on to appear in a number of films, plays, and television shows. He has received critical acclaim for his performances in films such as The Woman in Black, Kill Your Darlings, and Swiss Army Man. He has also appeared on Broadway in the plays Equus and How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. Radcliffe is also an active philanthropist, donating to a variety of causes such as The Trevor Project and The Demelza Hospice Care for Children.
30 interesting things most people don’t know about Daniel Radcliffe
• Daniel Radcliffe is a big Harry Potter fan and was cast in the role of Harry Potter at the age of 11.
• He learned to ride a horse for his role in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
• Daniel Radcliffe was the youngest actor to portray Harry Potter in the films, at age 16.
• He is a vegetarian and even owns a vegan restaurant in London.
• Daniel Radcliffe is a fan of the football team Arsenal and has been known to attend their games.
• He is an avid reader, having read all seven Harry Potter books more than once.
• He was the first actor to ever star in all eight Harry Potter movies.
• Daniel Radcliffe has two rescue dogs, which are named Binka and Toffee.
• He has a fear of spiders, which was addressed in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
• He was awarded the Order of the British Empire (OBE) in December 2018.
• He was a cast member in the West End production of Equus in 2007.
• Daniel Radcliffe was the youngest person to ever appear on the Sunday Times Rich List in 2006.
• His favorite Harry Potter movie is The Deathly Hallows Part 2.
• He was the voice of the character Igor in the animated movie Frankenweenie.
• Daniel Radcliffe has starred in several Broadway shows, including How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying and The Cripple of Inishmaan.
• He is an ambassador for the Demelza Hospice Care for Children charity.
• He is a patron of the UK charity Lumos, which works to reunite vulnerable children with their families.
• Daniel Radcliffe has published two books of poetry, titled The Lost Cause and Miracle.
• He was the first male to be featured on the cover of Glamour magazine in November 2009.
• He was named the “Best Actor” at the MTV Movie Awards in 2011.
• He was the first actor to appear on the cover of the popular magazine Entertainment Weekly in July 2011.
• He has a pilot’s license and enjoys flying planes.
• Daniel Radcliffe provided the voice of The Boy in the 2013 film The Coma.
• He was the first actor to be named a “Global Icon” by GQ magazine in 2014.
• He was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.
• Daniel Radcliffe